Midsouth Family Dentistry Safety Protocols
Our continued commitment to serve our community
We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our dental office always has been - and will continue to be - one of the safest places to be.
Our team members strictly adhere to, and exceed the standards for, infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, increased frequency of hand washing, social distancing when possible in the office and more. We will continue to disinfect all areas that each patient comes into contact with after each visit, including but not limited to all counter tops, equipment and dental chairs.
Given the current situation, we have established additional safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for both our you and our team:
- As a precaution you will have your temperature screened upon entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher (as recommended by the CDC) will have their appointment rescheduled for another day.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms associated with either the Coronavirus or the flu, to please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus or the flu, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. To see what the symptoms of the Coronavirus are, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html .
- You are requested to wait in your car until called into the office for your appointment. When it is time to begin treatment, we will contact you via phone or text and you will be brought directly back into the x-ray and operatory area of the office. This allows us to limit the number of people in the waiting room following all "social distancing" protocols.
- When you arrive, you will be directed to a hand washing station to wash your hands.
- For parents or guardians of minors: only one (1) adult may enter the office with a minor patient. This allows us to adhere to the "social distancing" guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you!
Ask us about our affordable In-House Dental Plan for patients without dental insurance!
New Patient Special Offers Cannot be Combined. Offers Valid for 30 days.